r2 - 18 Sep 2012 - 13:50:48 - KaushikDeYou are here: TWiki >  Admins Web > MinutesDataManageSep18

MinutesDataManageSep18

Introduction

Minutes of the US ATLAS Data Management meeting, September 18, 2012
  • Previous meetings and background : IntegrationProgram
  • Coordinates: Tuesdays, Noon Central
    • (605) 475-6150, Access code: 735188; Dial *6 to mute/un-mute.

Attending

  • Meeting attendees: Bob, Saul, Wei, Dave, John, Rob, Hiro, Michael, Patrick
  • Apologies:
  • Guests:

Topics for this week

  • Storage status, central deletion - Armen
    • SLAC, AGLT2, MWT2 - recent additions deletions. Done.
    • Need to do some more adjustments.
    • MWT2 - need to do some manual tweaking to force Victor deletion. Armen will send email to Sarah.
    • Michael - BNL recently added 600 TB. This may not be enough to survive till end of run. Hiro and Armen will study popularity and usage.
    • Localgroupdisk - what policies should we set? Armen will present current status to RAC. Hiro will resurrect monitoring.
  • USERDISK cleanup - Hiro
    • Last run cleanup done. Some deletion slowness at NET2? Saul - few percent dropped connections? New Bestman and new Gatekeeper ready. Need to do switchover soon.
    • Include OU in next run.
  • LFC consolidation - Hiro
    • Moving along. Four more to go. SWT2_CPB going on right now.
    • Patrick - new release of proddisk cleanup coming today.
  • Hot issues
  • AOB


-- KaushikDe - 18 Sep 2012

About This Site

Please note that this site is a content mirror of the BNL US ATLAS TWiki. To edit the content of this page, click the Edit this page button at the top of the page and log in with your US ATLAS computing account name and password.


Attachments

 
Powered by TWiki
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback