This is a 'midpoint' review (in between major reviews in the fall) by the DOE and NSF to review the status and plans of the US ATLAS Physics and Computing Project.
The meeting will be held at NSF headquarters, 4201 Wilson Blvd, Arlington VA.
June 20 dinner
Agenda from DOE9:00 Project overview - status of action items from November J. Huth 30 min 9:30 Software overview, and LCG project status & plans T. Wenaus 40 min 10:30 Break 10:45 Architecture/Framework D. Quarrie 30 min 11:15 Physics I. Hinchliffe 20 min 11:35 Data management D. Malon 20 min 12:00 Lunch 14:00 Facilities - Regional Center B. Gibbard and R. Baker 30 min 14:30 Grid efforts/testbed K. De and Rob Gardner 35 min 15:xx Summary - project management perspective Howard Gordon
The charge for this review will be to assess:
- Nov 2001 DOE/NSF review, Fermilab
- Oct 2001 PCAP reviewers' report
- Project Management Plan
- US ATLAS Physics and Computing Quarterly Reports
- Software quarterly reports (contained in the full reports)
- WBS, Schedule and Manpower
- US ATLAS WBS: Full To level 4
- Major milestones
- US software personnel breakdown by WBS activity and year
- US software project funded personnel by year
- Software effort breakdown for FY02 (updated 6/02) Excel
- Other views of WBS and schedule information are available on the planning page.
- International ATLAS planning
- Draft institutional MOUs
- LHC Computing Grid Project (LCG)